Module 1: Selecting Your Best Idea
- Consider your motivations and risk tolerance
- Identify your customer
- Select one or two ideas to pursue further
Module 2: Assessing Your Idea's Business Potential
- Further develop and evaluate your business idea in the areas of production, marketing, financial and human resources
Module 3: Next Steps
- Decide whether you are ready to develop a full business plan for your idea
- If not, determine what still needs to be done before you proceed with your idea
- Locate resources for developing a compreensive business plan.
Note: Prior to attending the workshop, we recommend participants complete the pre-module:Generating Ideas or by accessing the resource manual and journal for the pre-module.
All workshop participants receive printed copies of the presentation slides, journal, digital copies of videos, resource manuals, e-learning modules and more.
To download your own copies of the journal and resource manuals for each module use the links provided. The Resource Manuals are e-books with the same information as is contained in the e-learning modules but provided in pdf format.
Pre-module: Generating Ideas resource manual - appendix
Module One: Selecting Your Best Idea resource manual
Module Two: Assessing Your Idea's Business Potential resource manual - appendix
Module Three: Next Steps resource manual - appendix
The Journal is a booklet with exercises to be completed for your own value added idea. journal