Why export your food or beverage products from Ontario
Why do food companies choose to export from Ontario? There are
many reasons, including:
Increase Sales and Profits
- Expanding into international markets gives your company a chance
to increase sales and profits through new contacts.
- Despite the added costs of exporting, you can save
costs by producing on a scale that makes better use of resources
(economies of scale), leading to higher profit margins.
Gain Global Market Share
- Companies can reduce dependence on existing domestic markets
by expanding internationally. Exporting also helps small
companies grow and become more competitive in all their markets.
Stabilize Market Fluctuations
- By expanding into foreign markets, companies are no longer held
captive to economic changes, consumer demands, and seasonal fluctuations
within the domestic economy.
Sell Excess Production Capacity
- By exporting, production capacity and length of production may
increase, thereby decreasing average per unit costs and increasing
economies of scale.
- Trading in the global marketplace increases your exposure to
international best practice, ideas and alternative ways of doing
business - improving your chances of competing at home and
Learn more now about
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300